суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

com gojane shoes




Hello everyone. First of all i want ot say im not Anorexic.. Perhaps borderline bulimic, Im just hear it get help loosing weight. Like you all are, And i have suffered from eating disorders in the past, but ive overcome those, im slightly falling back into that path again (hence me righting on here) But i dont want to become Despiratly thin, i just want to loose 2 stone. Ill give a breif history of my weight srtuggle.. Well i was 14 when i went from 13st to 8st, and in the 5 years since i have gained 2 and a half stone. I recently lost 5 pound due to alot of coffee, redbull, and diet coke but now the weight isnt coming off. I may be being impaticent because i have only been exercising properly since yesterday but i eat healthily all day untill around 8pm then i fancey something a bit naughty and 9 times out of 10 i will go and eat it. Then i feel realy bad about it and make my self sick (ive only done that twice) but tonight i wasnt going to eat anything and because im bored i cookd my self some lentils and ate some, then about an hour later i ate a chocolate bar at 205 calories. I was going to make my self sick afterwards but i didnt.
just want some people to give me some moril support and will power to drop this blanket of two stone.. I would have that body in my picture if i lost it.. And i cant wait. Just need to gear my mind not to fantisize over food when i dont realy need it thanks xxx

deutsche industriebank, com gojane shoes, com gokhan net ozen tr, com gold grill, com gold gym.



Комментариев нет: