воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

contract framing




First thing you wash in the shower?�
My hair.
(But if itapos;s story time...)

Do you plan outfits?�
No, I put on the first thing I find.

Whats the closest thing to you thats red?
A set of storage drawer thingies.

Tell me about the last dream you remember having?�
It scared me to death.

What are you craving right now?�
Heck with chocolate.� You know what Iapos;m craving...

Do you like your hair?
Eh.� Itapos;s okay.

What are you listening to right now?�
Coldplay- White Shadows

Are your parents strict?
Hells yeah.

Is there anything sparkly in the room yoursquo;re in?�
Well, my toenails are rather shiny.� But sparkly?� No.

Do you rent movies often?�
No.� Although I probably should, there is this really cute guy who works at the Blockbuster by my house.
(And now I feel like a stereoypical teenage girl.� Urgh.)

Do you have a cell phone?�
Yep.

Do you use chap stick?�
Yes, I do.� Quite frequently.

Can you use chop sticks?�
Yes, I can.� I actually insist on using them any time I eat Chineese food.

What was the last question you asked?�
The last question I distinctly remember asking is "If I said you had a beautiful body would you hold it against me?"
hehe.

What was the last CD you bought?�
Origin of Symmetry

Last time you cried?�
Thursday.

Ever walked into a wall?�
Yes, and windows, and doorframes.

Do looks matter?
Nope.

Have you ever slapped someone?
Yep.

Are you sarcastic?
No.� Not at all.�

What is your favorite animal?
Cat.�

Do you have good vision?
No, Iapos;m practically blind.�

Can you handle the truth?�
I like to think so.

What are you wearing?
The oddest piece of clothing I own.

What color is your underwear right now?
My favorite color.

If you were a crayon what color would you be?
Outer space.

Favorite type of Food?
Mexican.

What color are your eyes?�
Boring old brown.

Do you wear contacts?�
Usually, although I havenapos;t lately.

Last Movie you watched?�
Aqua Teen Hunger Force Colon Movie Film for Theaters

What books are you reading?�
Noble House, The Scarlett Letter, and 1984.

Piercings?�
Yep.

Fav. Flower?�
Call me cliche-- red roses.

How many pillows do you sleep with?�
One.

Are you missing someone?
Always.

Where was the last place you went out to eat?�
El Chicos

What is your favorite soda?�
Sprite.�
;)

How many songs are on your iTunes?�
631

What were you doing at 11:59 PM on Monday night?
Iapos;m going to take a guess and say the thing I would normally be doing at 11:59...

Are you a quitter?�
According to Mr. Braveboy I am...apos;s not my fault I was too lost to stick with it.



claiming land uk, contract framing, contract fps guard standard, contract forward nord pool, contract forward nondeliverable.



Комментариев нет: