пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

expressly yours




Ben ( a friend of mine ) once told me ,
You should back out sometimes in a relationship before continue-ing into another , take some time to breathe

I didnt listen to hes words and went on with Kydo.
Perhaps just say so , i just love to feeling of being loved.
But just hate the feeling of being hurt , i guess no body loves it.

My SweetHeart Shi Han said ,
Just remember to smile. Cause we both know theyapos;re not gonna cry for us the other way round.
Just let them be, they will be history.
Move on for a better future, let bygones be bygones.
Cheer up. (:


By gones , i shouldnapos;t went hes house to look for him.
By goners, he left me heart broken by ignorance and pain.
The thing i couldnt understood why he gave me back the ring.
Although its a gift for me , but i feel theres another meaning to it .
It just hurts to see the sign Kydo�
hearts; Elaco carved deeply at the back of the ring.
My feelings are messed up , boy.
Tears keep flowing once again , my back hurts so much , i guess its double the dooling of pain.
If its all along that youapos;ve been planning to give up , iapos;ma give this up boy.
No matter how much i wanna be back with you .
But just because ,� i dont wanna see you in pain anymore.
Just to see your that wonderful , wonderful smile .

I dont wish to go out from Sengkang for this week
Sorry beloveds, ima not feeling well to walk much and make loads of movements.
Meeting around Sengkang for dinner or some where near by my house would be fine (:
Jacky if youapos;re ever reading this , no drinking nor seeing your adorable doggy this week (sobbers)


expressly yours, expressly yours pottery, expressly yours snowman, expressmail.



Комментариев нет: