суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

elmhurst public libary




Another update Oh my gawd~

So I thought iapos;d write about a dream I just had, for fun~

So I was at this school... Thereapos;s a whole bunch of story before this but I donapos;t remember. So anyway thereapos;s this girl iapos;m attracted to, whoapos;s also like my best friend. Problem is she also has a boyfriend... But I didnapos;t know that. (which is kinda odd since I know her so well, but hey, itapos;s a dream).

But this isnapos;t the main focus of the dream, itapos;s the alien invasion... Well. Itapos;s not really an alien invasion. But a whole bunch of weird creatures from a parallel dimension suddenly started being seen by people at the school. At first it was only disturbing, as they couldnapos;t touch us and didnapos;t even appear to see us. So for the moment we mostly just put up with them and went along with our lives.

But then one night, as I was heading towards the Principalapos;s office (which is accessed using a ladder... How weird is that?) I noticed that a few of the bugs were jumping at people in an attempt to attack. They still passed right through them, but I realized that they were slowly moving into phase with us... And that was definetly a problem. So I started rushing towards the Principalapos;s office, the girl I liked following behind. Just as weapos;re about to reach it, we notice the sounds of weaponapos;s being loaded. Naturally we were worried so dashed in...

And we found the Principal fighting off against someone else. I think it was just some random student... But both were carrying weapons and trying to kill each other. The student succeeded, killing the Principal. And thatapos;s when I noticed something rise out of the Principal, and float inside my friend. So of course, I understood what was going on and that it was related to all the bugs phasing in. And I was quite worried for the safety of the girl I had a crush on.

So for the moment, the battle seemed paused... I asked how I was supposed to get rid of the thing in her, and the other student seemed to be in a talkative mood cause he replied with apos;Neutralize itapos;. Naturally I�didnapos;t wanapos;t to kill her too, so I asked him how to do it without doing that. So then the two collapse to the ground and a light rises out of each of them, taking the shape of some weird looking aliens only about half a foot tall. The two began talking, apparently theyapos;d been trying to kill each other for a long time and were considering finally stopping.

It was at that point that the girlapos;s boyfriend (who iapos;d only learned about last night and even then, barely recognized him) barged in. He began talking but I told him to be quiet while I listened to the two aliens talk. They finally decided to get along and they disappeared, taking all the bugs with them. Invasion stopped

So anyway, I go around to see if my friend is alright, she looks gratefully at me. And then the boyfriend pushes past me to pull her into a hug. I turn away and begin to step out of the room, but I pause, mostly out of concern for her. So I watch the two for about a minute, and then the boyfriend lets go and starts to head out. As he reaches me, he turns to look at me and says, apos;I saw a picture of you last night... I donapos;t understand what she finds attractive about you.apos;

Naturally iapos;m surprised she feels that way, but I keep my cool and respond with, apos;And I didnapos;t find about you until last night...apos;

He seems disgusted and says, apos;Hmph, and you think that makes it alright?apos; He then barges out of the room...

... And I wake up at that point. SO Itapos;s like some cheap sci-fi flick, or perhaps an episode out of a sci-fi series >.> I imagine the bugs came from the fact that I watched King Kong last night. That scene with all the giant bugs... Disturbing~

Anyway, thatapos;s all.

advice on child custody, elmhurst public libary, elmhurst public library, elmhurst public library il, elmhurst public library illinois.



Комментариев нет: